Built in 2010, our office building was specifically designed for comfortable and smooth office work!
A 12m2 office space with 80cm x 160cm height adjustable desk. There is a 100M fibre connection at your disposal. You have a choice of either normal office chair or a saddle chair.
In addition, free use of external keyboard, monitor and Wulff’s ergonomic products. (Monitor connections DVI, VGA, Display port and HDMI)
Also kitchen and welfare facilities at your disposal.
200 €/5 days
400 €/10 days
Our welfare facilities include a kitchen with tableware, toilets, a shower, and a dressing room with lockers.
Wireless printing available soon.
Parking spaces (20 spaces)
are located outside our building. Some of the spaces are equipped with heating poles (use of internal heater is not permitted!). You can inquire about available pole spaces upon arrival and pay the pole fee at Paimenpoika Cheese Shop (debit card or cash payments). The fee for a space with a heating pole is €4 per day.
Modern office building located in a natural setting, close to services and activities
- Kuusamon Tropiikki Tropical Spa and golf course 2 min.
- Kuusamon town centre and shopping centres 7 min.
- Airport 6 min.
- Ruka Village 15 min.
- Nearest cross-country ski and snowmobile tracks 2-3 min.
- Kuusamon Tropiikki Tropical Spa Hotel 300 m
- SkiBus stop 100m, timetable
We welcome ideas for improvement so that we can improve our operations and make sure it is comfortable to revisit us or book a longer stay.
Instructions for users of Kuusamo Coworking space
- Please use our office spaces only when healthy!
- Respect your own time, and that of others, for undisturbed work.
- The use of alcohol and other drugs on the office premises is prohibited!
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor smoking area!
- Each user is required to take care of the tidiness of their own desk/office.
- When you leave, please see to it that your desk or office is left as tidy as it was when you arrived.
- The conference room users have access to a kitchen with normal equipment. The use of the conference room does not include catering.
Use of the kitchen and welfare facilities
- Our customers have access to a kitchen equipped with tableware, cookware and domestic appliances.
- Our customers can make coffee or tea and prepare or heat meals in the kitchen. We provide free tea and coffee!
- Every user is required to wash the dishes they use or put them in the dishwasher, and clean up after themselves immediately after use.
- There are two changing rooms at our customers’ disposal, each with six lockers for clothes. There is a shower and toilet in both changing rooms.
- Customers have also access to two normal toilets and an accessible toilet.
Parking space with heating poles
There is a limited number of car heating poles in the office car park. Upon arrival at the office, check the availability of a heating pole space from the staff or from the Paimenpoika Cheese Shop across the yard. Available parking spaces with poles will be allocated to customers in the order of booking. The day fee is €4.00. You can pay the fee at the Paimenpoika Cheese Shop (debit card or cash payments).
- Customers who book for five days or more will have access to an ID tag. The ID tag allows you to use the office also in the evenings.
- With the ID tag, we monitor how the customers use the office and compare the data between the booking and the actual use.
- Customers who have received ID tags are required to return their tags as instructed when they leave the office for the last time. If a customer fails to return the ID tag, we will charge a penalty fee of fifty (50.00) euros.
- The ID tag, personal ID number and more detailed instructions for use will be handed over to the customers when they arrive at the office for the first time during office hours.